Quali is seeking an experienced Account Executive with solid sales expertise in the fields of DevOps value chain and experience in advance automation. This self-starter will work in collaboration with a Sales Engineer team member and the regional sales team to actively seek out and engage prospects. The candidate will be heavily focused on identifying, qualifying, and positioning Quali solutions to deliver long-term market value. Must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to execute solution sales strategy. Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations.
We innovate to change how people, process, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform to the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologist, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Location: TX - Central
Travel: Up to 50%
Present, promote and sell Quali’s product / services using solid value proposition to existing and prospective customers.
Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments
Establishing new and strengthen existing relationships with customers
Able to articulate technology and product positioning to business stakeholders
Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing and potential customers to meet their needs
Understand client needs and propose solutions/services that offer business value
Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- previous sales experience in the software / IT solutions (5+ years)
- Highly driven and self-motivated to be a top-performing sales asset, in both selling to customers and making them successful
- An out-of-the-box thinker with attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver succinct and powerful customer-focused presentations and demonstrations to all levels within an organization
- Experience in customer-facing role and comfortable communicating with VP and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field. MBA highly preferred.
- Advantage: Technical background in the DevOps & automation arena
- Advantage: Track record of exceeding yearly quota
- Advantage: Previous experience with Quali’s products
- Interpersonal skills
- Technological skills