If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way
innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We are looking for an ambitious Performance /Non-Functional engineer to join us. At Quali, you will have a unique opportunity to build automation and implement quality using cutting-edge technologies. You will collaborate with professional QAs, SW engineers, architects, DevOps and product managers.
• Design and develop performance testing solutions for APIs, microservices, applications and E2E system tests
• Demonstrate experience working in cloud base platforms (mainly AWS)
• Create logic for controllable platform disaster experiments.
• Identify technology gaps/risks early and establish mitigation plans.
• Define, develop and execute performance activities to ensure scalable, robust, stable and high performance of a large and complex systems.
• Design and develop automated testing solutions for APIs, microservices, applications and E2E system tests.
• Identify single points of failure and other high risk architecture issues
• Propose and implement resiliency resolutions
• Identify RCA using diagnostic tools.
• Write test plans according to QA methodologies.
• Minimum 2 years as a performance engineer & of debugging methodology of complex systems.
• Minimum 1 year of automation infrastructure and testing design (STP & STD)
• Knowledge with TeamCity, Selenuim
• Experience with various databases (SQL and NoSQL)
• Experience in networking
• Vast knowledge in performance and nonfunctional testing
• Vast knowledge in Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) analysis
• Test the availability, latency, scalability and efficiency of our products
• Experience with automated and performance testing frameworks.
• Experience with performance monitoring and tuning
• Working with TFS (Azure-Devops)
• Understanding of CI/CD systems
• Experience with Agile
• Good understanding with Storage
• Good understanding of the business and customer experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work independently, and as part of a team
• Self-motivated, fast learner, out-of-the-box thinking.
• BSc. in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering and/or relevant work experience
• Experience with testing tools and scripting such as Load Runner, Jmeter
• Experience with CypressIO
• Experience with PyTest
We help customers win, and everything we do is with the customer in mind
Trust, respect and telling it like it is builds strong team and is part of who we are
We are driven to create what doesn't exist and make a difference
We listen and learn fast, across our internal teams and the global technology community. We encourage them all to experience and share new ideas and results.
"Quali has that unique blend of cool people, a fun product
and a bright future, making for a great work environment
and smiles all around."
Steven Geller, Technical Writer
"Quali isn't just a workplace to me, it is a home, a family
and a place where I learn something new every day."
Keren Hen, Controller
"I tell people I play for Quali - it’s just not work when you’re part of this team, it’s fun,
as if you chose an additional hobby.
Maybe I’m a little twisted?" LOL
Jim Brannan, Field Solutions Engineer
"At Quali I get to work with amazingly talented people.
know that my work matters and contributes directly
to the success of the company."
Yaron Davidson, Director of Support