If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way
innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs and optimize infrastructure utilization. This is an exciting time to be joining Quali!
Quali Academy provides both inbound and outbound learning services.
We’re looking for an experienced, tech-savvy, highly skilled instructional design specialist to join our professional team at Quali.
• Work in full cooperation with highly technical SMEs across the organization (Developers, QA Engineers, DevOps), to collect technically complex information and turn it into digestible and engaging learning contents
• Design and create highly technical, engaging, aesthetic, and accurate elearning and ILT courses
• Develop diverse learning evaluation methods
• At least 5 years experience as a technical instructional designer in the Hitech industry.
• Proven experience in developing learning content for highly technical target audiences (Developers, QA engineers, Product Managers, etc.)
• Proficiency in working with one or more of the following authoring tools: Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, iSpring Suite, etc.
• Proficiency in working with MS PowerPoint
• Great interpersonal skills (a must!)
• Adaptability to a high-paced environment that requires frequent context switching (must!)
• Ability to complete multiple tasks and take them from start to finish with a high level of independence
• Native English (a must!)
• A spark in the eye
· Work experience with cloud infrastructure
· Experience in IT services
· Experience in service delivery/system implementation
· Programming skills
· Creativity and aesthetic sense
We help customers win, and everything we do is with the customer in mind
Trust, respect and telling it like it is builds strong team and is part of who we are
We are driven to create what doesn't exist and make a difference
We listen and learn fast, across our internal teams and the global technology community. We encourage them all to experience and share new ideas and results.
"Quali has that unique blend of cool people, a fun product
and a bright future, making for a great work environment
and smiles all around."
Steven Geller, Technical Writer
"Quali isn't just a workplace to me, it is a home, a family
and a place where I learn something new every day."
Keren Hen, Controller
"I tell people I play for Quali - it’s just not work when you’re part of this team, it’s fun,
as if you chose an additional hobby.
Maybe I’m a little twisted?" LOL
Jim Brannan, Field Solutions Engineer
"At Quali I get to work with amazingly talented people.
know that my work matters and contributes directly
to the success of the company."
Yaron Davidson, Director of Support