If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way
innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
Quali is looking to hire a Sales Manager in the UK to strategically develop new business opportunities and foster client relationships. The successful candidate will be ambitious, self-driven, industrious and will have an entrepreneurial spirit with an intense hunger for success.
The Sales Manager will report to the regional VP of Sales of the company and will oversee an assigned territory. He / She will be responsible for developing opportunities in the region, meeting and exceeding sales goals and maintaining relationships with partners in the region.
• Identify, qualify and secure new business opportunities
• Understand client needs and propose solutions/services that offer business value
• Call on, establish and manage the customer relationship
• Develop extensive knowledge of product capabilities and value proposition
• Project, plan and meet revenue targets for each specified term
• Attend industry forums, tradeshows, and events as required
• Keep current with our product release information including sales materials, product roadmap, features, applications, and competition
• 10 years Enterprise Software sales experience in comparable industries. Ability to plan and manage at operational levels. Proven experience selling high ticket enterprise software /IT solutions with a strong track record of exceeding targets
• Proven experience working within a small to medium start-up company environment. Growing recurring-revenue year on year
• A history of consistently exceeding annual quotas of over $1M in annual recurring revenue
• Ability to sell business case driven deals with total contract value in the multi-millions
• Strong planning and analytic skills in sales, and business strategy
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
• Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong understanding of software recurring-revenue sales processes and techniques
• Ability to work independently, as well as cross functionally, to accomplish required goals
• Proven ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
• Strong meeting management and group process facilitation skills with ability to structure small and large group meetings to achieve pre-defined objectives
• Experience in a customer-facing role and comfortable communicating with VP and C-level executives
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites and Salesforce
We help customers win, and everything we do is with the customer in mind
Trust, respect and telling it like it is builds strong team and is part of who we are
We are driven to create what doesn't exist and make a difference
We listen and learn fast, across our internal teams and the global technology community. We encourage them all to experience and share new ideas and results.
"Quali has that unique blend of cool people, a fun product
and a bright future, making for a great work environment
and smiles all around."
Steven Geller, Technical Writer
"Quali isn't just a workplace to me, it is a home, a family
and a place where I learn something new every day."
Keren Hen, Controller
"I tell people I play for Quali - it’s just not work when you’re part of this team, it’s fun,
as if you chose an additional hobby.
Maybe I’m a little twisted?" LOL
Jim Brannan, Field Solutions Engineer
"At Quali I get to work with amazingly talented people.
know that my work matters and contributes directly
to the success of the company."
Yaron Davidson, Director of Support