If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way
innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Quali is inviting DevOps innovators with solid technical expertise in the fields of cloud, automation, IaC, and the DevOps eco-system to help pioneer its industry-disrupting infrastructure automation SaaS offering. Quali is seeking candidates who are early adopters by nature, passionate about learning and growing their skills by mastering new technologies and principles and wish to leave their own thumbprint on emerging best practices in the industry.
The candidate will help develop immutable infrastructure DevOps processes and automation building blocks. They will take a lead role in large scale DevOps and infrastructure automation projects establishing best practices and working with cutting edge technologies and tools and collaborating with major Fortune 1K companies and thought leaders.
The candidate will work closely with Quali's Customers, Sales Engineers, Product Management and Engineering.
We innovate to change how people, processes, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1K companies undergoing digital transformations and scaling massive DevOps and PlatformOps initiatives. Our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed.
Quali’s Colony platform enables large organizations to rapidly shift to fully self-service based DevOps, employing self-service at scale and enabling infrastructure automation for the masses. Colony is unique in that it is multi-cloud, future proof, and requires no prior expertise to set up even the most complex application environments. By baking cloud expertise into the product, it allows developers to follow an application-centric approach to defining environments and provides built in governance and policies which increases the speed of innovation. Environments deployed via Colony would be inherently secure, compliant, and follow industry best practices. Colony integrates with the customer’s own cloud accounts and Kubernetes clusters as well as with best of class eco-system tools to deliver a single pane of glass environment automation layer from dev to production.
Quali is an established company with a startup culture and mentality. This is expressed by short feedback cycles between the Solutions team Product and R&D which means every talented employee can have a huge impact on the product, platform and customers. Quali contributes heavily to the source control community with more than 100 open source projects developed and initiated by Quali and its employees.
· Implementing Quali solutions for DevOps automation and digital transformation initiatives
· Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments
· Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
· Maintain and grow personal knowledge in DevOps, software development, and other related technologies to keep pace in a quickly advancing and exciting field
· At least 4 years of experience in an IT / Test Automation / DevOps role
· Solid development habits and practices
· Proven knowledge and experience with one of the following scripting or programming languages (C++ / C# / Java/ Python / Perl / Ruby, etc.)
· Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can-do attitude
· Excellent communication skills with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
· Working experience with at least one of the following sets of technologies: virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare), cloud (Azure, AWS), containers (Kubernetes) operating systems (Linux, Windows), enterprise DevOps, security, automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform), software development (IDEs, GitHub, Agile/SCRUM), CI/CD and Pipeline tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Circle CI)
· Experience in quickly reading standards, test plans, or open source documentation and identifying how to integrate into existing workflows
We help customers win, and everything we do is with the customer in mind
Trust, respect and telling it like it is builds strong team and is part of who we are
We are driven to create what doesn't exist and make a difference
We listen and learn fast, across our internal teams and the global technology community. We encourage them all to experience and share new ideas and results.
"Quali has that unique blend of cool people, a fun product
and a bright future, making for a great work environment
and smiles all around."
Steven Geller, Technical Writer
"Quali isn't just a workplace to me, it is a home, a family
and a place where I learn something new every day."
Keren Hen, Controller
"I tell people I play for Quali - it’s just not work when you’re part of this team, it’s fun,
as if you chose an additional hobby.
Maybe I’m a little twisted?" LOL
Jim Brannan, Field Solutions Engineer
"At Quali I get to work with amazingly talented people.
know that my work matters and contributes directly
to the success of the company."
Yaron Davidson, Director of Support