If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way
innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Quali is seeking a Services & Training Delivery Manager with experience in IT software, services and/or training sales; project management; and knowledge about cloud, automation, and DevOps.
The candidate will take a lead role in working with Sales, Partners, and Customers to identify large scale DevOps and infrastructure automation opportunities at large and Fortune 1000 companies looking to implement Quali's Infrastructure Automation platform and enable automation and orchestration, governance and self-service functionality across a company's Value Stream.
We innovate to change how people, processes, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform into the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologists, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers. Quali contributes heavily to the source control community with more than 100 open source projects developed and initiated by Quali and its employees.
· Willing to travel up to 15%
· Positioning, scoping, and selling Services and Training for customers, prospects, and partners looking to implement or re-sell Quali solutions
· Managing risks, expectations, and delivery of Services and Training related activities for paid engagements
· Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments
· Establishing new and strengthen existing relationships with customers
· Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical stakeholders
· Organized and with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· At least 5 years of experience in an IT Sales, Services, Training, and/or Project Management roles
· Knowledge of IT industry, especially in any or a combination of the following areas: cloud, automation, and DevOps
· Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can-do attitude
· Excellent communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We help customers win, and everything we do is with the customer in mind
Trust, respect and telling it like it is builds strong team and is part of who we are
We are driven to create what doesn't exist and make a difference
We listen and learn fast, across our internal teams and the global technology community. We encourage them all to experience and share new ideas and results.
"Quali has that unique blend of cool people, a fun product
and a bright future, making for a great work environment
and smiles all around."
Steven Geller, Technical Writer
"Quali isn't just a workplace to me, it is a home, a family
and a place where I learn something new every day."
Keren Hen, Controller
"I tell people I play for Quali - it’s just not work when you’re part of this team, it’s fun,
as if you chose an additional hobby.
Maybe I’m a little twisted?" LOL
Jim Brannan, Field Solutions Engineer
"At Quali I get to work with amazingly talented people.
know that my work matters and contributes directly
to the success of the company."
Yaron Davidson, Director of Support