If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way
innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Quali’s Customer Success Managers are focused on delivering the value of Quali’s Infrastructure Automation platform and its services. Starting in the pre-sales stage, they work with our customers to identify their needs and set goals for success in adopting Quali’s platforms into the business strategies of their organization. Quali’s Customer Success Managers also manage the post-sales relationship with the customer, and deliver focused engagement, support and advocacy to their customers as they use the platform and its services. Quali’s Customer Success Managers are trusted advisors on how customers use our infrastructure automation platform to address their specific strategic business goals. In this way, they are key to driving adoption and reach, ensuring renewals, building customer loyalty, and helping to identify expansion opportunities. In addition, they serve as advocates on behalf of their customers by delivering product and performance feedback back into the Quali’s engineering and product management teams.
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So, it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Quali is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
To be successful in this role you should a proven track record of Customer Success Manager experience, preferably with Global 2000 Enterprise businesses.
· Manage a diverse portfolio of Enterprise customer accounts with complex, technical needs
· Leading customers through the entire customer journey lifecycle
· Develop and execute against strategic Success Plans with customers to ensure they achieve value
· Leading clients through post-sale onboarding to drive adoption in the customer’s organization.
· Building and maintaining appropriate relationships and trust at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a delightful, professional experience
· Monitoring and reporting customer utilization, health-scores and ensuring consistent communication with internal and external customers
· Conducting regular proactive customer meetings, account reviews and creating and managing success plans to align customer strategies and business objectives with the Quali platforms
· Orchestrating the appropriate tactics and Quali resources to help ensure customers are achieving their goals
· Ensuring customers have an effortless experience with Quali by providing efficient, professional, and accurate resolutions to customer concerns
· Working as a team, but also act assertively to get things done for customer
· DevOps and cloud infrastructure automation experience
· You are passionate about delivering value and helping customers succeed
· Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including senior management
· Demonstrated ability to provide world-class service and support through effective task management and issue ownership
· Ability to manage, understand, and prioritize multiple functions (service, technical, relationship) simultaneously
· Strong drive to follow and improve processes to ensure consistent outputs
We help customers win, and everything we do is with the customer in mind
Trust, respect and telling it like it is builds strong team and is part of who we are
We are driven to create what doesn't exist and make a difference
We listen and learn fast, across our internal teams and the global technology community. We encourage them all to experience and share new ideas and results.
"Quali has that unique blend of cool people, a fun product
and a bright future, making for a great work environment
and smiles all around."
Steven Geller, Technical Writer
"Quali isn't just a workplace to me, it is a home, a family
and a place where I learn something new every day."
Keren Hen, Controller
"I tell people I play for Quali - it’s just not work when you’re part of this team, it’s fun,
as if you chose an additional hobby.
Maybe I’m a little twisted?" LOL
Jim Brannan, Field Solutions Engineer
"At Quali I get to work with amazingly talented people.
know that my work matters and contributes directly
to the success of the company."
Yaron Davidson, Director of Support