If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way
innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Quali is seeking an experienced Solution Engineer with solid technical sales expertise in the fields of DevOps value chain and Cloud technologies. This self-starter will work collaboratively with internal and remote teams to demonstrate the value of Quali’s software solutions to potential customers. The candidate will be heavily focused on developing the company's value framework in collaboration with key customer stakeholders, working side by side with the technical team and Sales Directors.
We innovate to change how people, processes, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologists, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers.
• Travel: Up to 50%
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how Quali’s products and services can meet a customer’s needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments.
• Establishing new and strengthen existing relationships with customers.
• Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical stakeholders.
• Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
• Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
• Maintain and grow personal knowledge in the fields of telecom, DevOps, software development, and other related technologies to keep pace in a quickly advancing and exciting field.
• Attend conferences and networking events to sale and evangelize Quali’s product and services
• Previous sales or technical sales experience (3+ years)
· Highly driven and self-motivated to be a top-performing technical sales asset, in both selling to customers and making them successful.
· Excellent communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to deliver succinct and powerful customer-focused presentations and demonstrations to all levels within an organization.
· Strong time management abilities.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
· Working experience with at least one of the following sets of technologies: virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare), cloud (Azure, AWS), networking (Cisco, Juniper, NFV), operating systems .
· Linux, Windows), enterprise DevOps, security and performance testing, configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), CI/CD tools, and eco-system.
· Advantage: Previous experience as SE in the DevOps space
· Problem-solving and interpersonal skills
We help customers win, and everything we do is with the customer in mind
Trust, respect and telling it like it is builds strong team and is part of who we are
We are driven to create what doesn't exist and make a difference
We listen and learn fast, across our internal teams and the global technology community. We encourage them all to experience and share new ideas and results.
"Quali has that unique blend of cool people, a fun product
and a bright future, making for a great work environment
and smiles all around."
Steven Geller, Technical Writer
"Quali isn't just a workplace to me, it is a home, a family
and a place where I learn something new every day."
Keren Hen, Controller
"I tell people I play for Quali - it’s just not work when you’re part of this team, it’s fun,
as if you chose an additional hobby.
Maybe I’m a little twisted?" LOL
Jim Brannan, Field Solutions Engineer
"At Quali I get to work with amazingly talented people.
know that my work matters and contributes directly
to the success of the company."
Yaron Davidson, Director of Support