Quali is seeking a Systems Engineer with Cloud experience who will be responsible for implementation and development of various solutions to support pre-sales technical requirements associated with the sales team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record and experience in developing complex solutions and knowledge in the cloud market.
- Provide clients and sales reps with technical product advice related to Cloud aspects.
- Technical design according to QualiSystems' infrastructure, cloud environment and web frameworks.
- Implement virtualization and cloud computing new features, products and integration with QualiSystems' core services.
- Professional services – deployment, integration and adaptation with customers’ systems.
- Prepare detailed product demonstrations and product prototypes for prospects.
- Update demo scripts, assists in maintaining the demo databases, answers RFPs.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in developing automation workflows - an advantage.
- Ability to carry out tasks, lead technical role and testing independently.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot technical issues on a wide range of PC, network, server, and storage hardware using a combination of background experience, reference guides, manuals and web posts
- Must be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with and one or more scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, TCL, Perl, and shell for automation
- Practical experience loading operating systems onto servers and network devices (ie. Linux, Cisco IOS, JUNOS, etc.) – an advantage
- Proven industry knowledge of data center technologies (Virtualization, Networking, Compute & Storage). The below technologies will consider to be an advantage:
- Cisco networking devices (NxOS and IxOS).
- Cisco UCS manager.
- EMC various storage arrays (mainly VNX & VNXe).
- VMware virtualization.
- Willing to travel 25% of the time