Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
Quali’s Customer Success Managers are focused on delivering the value of Quali’s Infrastructure Automation platform and its services. Starting in the pre-sales stage, they work with our customers to identify their needs and set goals for success in adopting Quali’s platforms into the business strategies of their organization. Quali’s Customer Success Managers also manages the post-sales relationship with the customer, and deliver focused engagement, support and advocacy to their customers as they use the platform and its services. Quali’s Customer Success Managers are trusted advisors on how customers use our infrastructure automation platform to address their specific strategic business goals. In this way, they are key to driving adoption and reach, ensuring renewals, building customer loyalty, and helping to identify expansion opportunities. In addition, they serve as advocates on behalf of their customers by delivering product and performance feedback back into the Quali’s engineering and product management teams.
To be successful in this role you should a proven track record of Customer Success Manager experience, preferably with Global 2000 Enterprise businesses.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of Enterprise customer accounts with complex, technical needs
- Leading customers through the entire customer journey lifecycle
- Develop and execute against strategic Success Plans with customers to ensure they achieve value
- Leading clients through post-sale onboarding to drive adoption in the customer’s organization.
- Building and maintaining appropriate relationships and trust at all levels with your customer accounts, creating a delightful, professional experience
- Monitoring and reporting customer utilization, health-scores and ensuring consistent communication with internal and external customers
- Conducting regular proactive customer meetings, account reviews and creating and managing success plans to align customer strategies and business objectives with the Quali platforms
- Orchestrating the appropriate tactics and Quali resources to help ensure customers are achieving their goals
- Ensuring customers have an effortless experience with Quali by providing efficient, professional, and accurate resolutions to customer concerns
- Working as a team, but also act assertively to get things done for customer
- DevOps and cloud infrastructure automation experience
- You are passionate about delivering value and helping customers succeed
- Strong ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including senior management
- Demonstrated ability to provide world-class service and support through effective task management and issue ownership
- Ability to manage, understand, and prioritize multiple functions (service, technical, relationship) simultaneously
- Strong drive to follow and improve processes to ensure consistent outputs
- Creative problem solving