Quali, a leader in DevOps Automation and Cloud Sandboxing, is looking for a skilled professional & team player to join our support team. As a member of the support organization the successful candidate will play a significant role in our company’s and our customers’ success.
At Quali a Support Engineer drives resolution of all customer tickets using our set of support tools, their experience and knowledge and by engaging other business units where required.
- Own customer incidents from creation to resolution.
- Provide general product support for installation, configuration, and implementation requests.
- Work closely with other support members, QA, R&D, and Product Management to troubleshoot, reproduce, resolve, and accurately document support incidents in a timely and professional manner.
- Contribute knowledge on a regular basis to the company's Knowledge Base and create examples and how-to documents.
- Experience in technical software support.
- Hands on experience with Windows operating systems, networking, databases, web technologies, and enterprise software.
- Service oriented personality and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal customer-facing communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner.
- B.A or B.Sc. in Computer Sciences, Engineering or other related field, a key advantage.
- Ability to manage customer expectations.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple time-critical tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English. Additional languages advantage.
- Available to work outside of normal working hours when required.