Quali, a leader in DevOps Automation and Cloud Sandboxing, is looking for a skilled and experienced professional & team player to lead our North America support activities. As a key member of the support organization the successful candidate will play a significant role in our company's and our customer's success.
Candidates should have extensive customer-facing experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a firm grasp of Cloud, Networking and Operating System technologies. Familiarity with programming languages and practices is a key advantage.
- Leading our North America Customer Support team, working from North America office in Santa Clara, CA.
- Taking ownership of technical issues and driving to successful resolution with high customer satisfaction.
- Managing technical and business escalations and working with our engineering group to resolve complex issues.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps and publishing Knowledge Base articles.
- Managing the company's Zendesk-based customer service portal.
- A minimum of 5 years in technical customer support, with a minimum of 2 years of experience as a team leader.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Virtualization, Networking, Storage, etc.).
- Familiarity with DevOps methodologies and best practices - significant advantage.
- Experience with various programming languages and technologies (.Net, Python, Java) - significant advantage.
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours when required.