Quali is looking for an experienced professional to lead its global SaaS Sales operation.
This role will be accountable for the performance of the SaaS Operations, hiring and driving the sales team to ensure all KPI’s and budget targets are achieved.
In this role, you will work with closely with the CEO to build, manage and operate the SaaS practice of the company. You will be responsible for all aspects of leading the SaaS operations to sustained success with engaged employees and satisfied customers. You will own the sales performance and will be responsible for developing, maintaining and executing a business plan and go-to-market strategy for the SaaS operations.
You are expected to understand and articulate market trends and the competitive landscape and how this relates to Quali’s market and competitive position.
- 3-5 years of experience in selling Cloud Management / Cloud Infrastructure Automation solutions.
- 3-5 years of relevant go-to-market experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- 3-5 years of experience in building a sales team from scratch, establishing a SaaS sales practice, hiring A-players and training / enabling a sales team to accelerated performance.
- Experience in scaling SaaS based sales operation globally / high growth.
- Experience in developing, enabling and leveraging Channel Partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or computer science related fields. M.B.A is a plus.