Quali is the industry leader in delivering cloud-agnostic Environment as a Service (EaaS) solutions for Development and Testing, Sales Demo/POC, Training, and Cyber Range teams.
Our mission is to make infrastructure and applications easily accessible and consumable to every user in the organization by turning complexity into an on-demand service.
You think that making infrastructure and applications easily accessible and consumable to every user in the organization should have an “Easy” button? You think that abstracting infrastructure and automation from the business process are the path for the future? We at Quali do, and we are making it happen.
Quali is searching for an experienced enablement manager to lead our enablement strategy, manage its implementation and measure its impact. A successful candidate will be passionate about learning and excited about growing the community of Quali users and eco system partners.
- Promote Quali’s customer enablement offering to grow the number of users that can affectively use Quali’s CloudShell in the marketplace, from Quali University to Webinars to Onsite.
- Grow the Quali eco-system of certified service professionals that can deploy Quali’s CloudShell solution.
- Develop Quali’s enablement methodology for CloudShell end users to drive adoption.
- Execute and track enablement of new accounts alongside deployment teams.
- Execute ongoing enablement for existing accounts via Seminars, Webinars, Lunch & Learns.
- Execute trainings for Quali’s service partners as well as new employees.
- Location: Austin, TX
- Willing to travel 30%
- Reports to: Head of Quali’s Service Delivery
- 5+ years of Developing and executing training plans to customers.
- Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
- A proven track record of training program development and management.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in education, human resources or a related discipline.
- Professional certification, such as CPTM, is preferred.