Quali is seeking a Technical Field Solutions Engineer to assist customers in implementing Quali’s unique automation solution, while working closely with sales engineers, product management, R&D, and Support teams.
The position will be focused on bringing value to Quali’s international customers in EMEA.
- Act as a technical source for Solution Engineers in our Customer Success department
- Understand customer requirements and use cases and assist in the building of advanced automation solution with Quali’s solutions.
- Develop and extend python-based integrations
- Installation, configuration and training for CloudShell platform and It’s integrations
- Technical troubleshooting during implementations
- Plan, coordinate and balance multiple projects at the same time
- Identify and communicate customer requirements to the Product team to assist with ongoing improvements for Quali’s products
- Location: UK
- Willing to travel up to 30%
- Reports to Director of Customer Success
- At least 3 years of experience in a software development / DevOps / Scripting
- Proven knowledge and experience with one of the following (C / C++ / C# / Objective C / Java / TCL / Python / Perl / Ruby, etc.)
- High communication skills and customer orientation
- Self-learner & team player with a can do attitude
Working experience with the following sets of technologies: private cloud (OpenStack, VMWare), public cloud (Azure, AWS), networking (Cisco, Juniper, NFV), enterprise DevOps, security and performance testing (Breaking Point, ixNetwork, ixLoad), configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), software development (IDEs, GitHub, Jenkins, Agile/SCRUM)