Quali is seeking a Field Solutions Engineer with solid technical expertise in the fields of DevOps value chain with experience in advance automation, virtual infrastructure and storage along with great communication skills. The candidate will be heavily focused on implementing Quali’s solution and bringing value to Quali’s customers.
The candidate will work closely with Quali's Customers, Sales Engineers, Product Management, Engineering, and Support teams.
- Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Willing to travel up to 15%
- Reports to Director of Customer Success
- At least 3 years of experience in a software development / DevOps role
- Solid development habits and practices
- Proven knowledge and experience with one of the following scripting or programming languages (C / C++ / C# / Objective C / Java / TCL / Python / Perl / Ruby, etc.)
- Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Working experience with at least one of the following sets of technologies: virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare), cloud (Azure, AWS), networking (Cisco, Juniper, NFV), operating systems (Linux, Windows), enterprise DevOps, security and performance testing (Breaking Point, ixNetwork, ixLoad), configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), software development (IDEs, GitHub, Jenkins, Agile/SCRUM)
- Advantage: Previous use of business intelligence or data analytics products
- Advantage: Experience in quickly reading standards, test plans, or open source documentation and identifying how to integrate into existing workflows
- Advantage: Previous experience with Quali’s products