Quali is seeking a Field Solutions Engineer with solid technical expertise in the fields of DevOps value chain with experience in advance automation, virtual infrastructure and storage along with great communication skills. The candidate will be heavily focused on implementing Quali’s solution and bringing value to Quali’s international customers (EMEA and APAC).
The candidate will work closely with Quali's Customers, Sales Engineers, Product Management, Engineering, and Support teams.
- Location: Ganey Tikva, Israel
- Willing to travel up to 35%
- Reports to Director of Customer Success
- At least 3 years of experience in a software development / DevOps role.
- High communication skills and customer orientation.
- Proven knowledge and experience with one of the following scripting or programming languages (C / C++ / C# / Objective C / Java / TCL / Python / Perl / Ruby, etc.)
- Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can do attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or relevant experience in the field.
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Working experience with at least one of the following sets of technologies: virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare), cloud (Azure, AWS), networking (Cisco, Juniper, NFV), enterprise DevOps, security and performance testing (Breaking Point, ixNetwork, ixLoad), configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible), software development (IDEs, GitHub, Jenkins, Agile/SCRUM).
- Major Advantage: Previous experience with customers management.
- Advantage: Previous experience with Quali’s products.