Quali is seeking a Field Solutions Engineer with solid technology skills and experience in the telecom, virtual infrastructure and storage areas along with great communication skills to implement Quali's delivery project to a selected customer.
The Field Solutions Engineer’s role is to design, implement and deliver automation project, aimed at ensuring successful deployments of our solution and technology on time and with high quality, increasing customer satisfaction, to ensure repeat sales and new business.
The Field Solutions Engineer will work closely with a specific Quali's customers, technical sales, product management, engineering, and support teams.
- Location: Israel
- Willing to travel (35%)
- Reports to: Director of Customer Success
- At least 2 years of experience in a software development /DevOps role – Must
- Solid development habits and practices – Must
- Proven knowledge and experience with one of the following scripting or programming languages (C / C++ / C# / Objective C / Java / TCL / Python / Perl / Ruby, etc.) – Must
- Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can do attitude – Must
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or related field or a relevant service in IDF tech department – Must
- Excellent English communication skills – Must
- Chinese communication skills - High Advantage
- Experience with Networking, Virtualization and Storage – Advantage
- Hands-on experience with AWS / KVM / Rackspace / Azure / etc. – Advantage
- Prior experience with Agile Software Development methodologies – Advantage
- Experience with QualiSystems TestShell / CloudShell technology – Advantage
- Experience with BI technologies – Advantage