Quali is the industry leader in delivering multi-cloud Environment as a Service (EaaS) solutions for Development and Testing, Sales Demo/POC, Training, and Cyber Range teams.
Our Mission is to make infrastructure and applications testing easily accessible and consumable to every user in the organization by turning complexity into an on-demand service.
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing Manager and Product Marketing Manager to develop Top-of-the-funnel content for whitepapers, Infographics, Emails, Landing Pages, Blog Posts, and Whitepapers, and more as needed.
- Implement keywords into content to strengthen marketing SEO efforts.
Development & Placement of Campaign Assets
- Write copy for all display advertising assets including Email Blasts, Banner Ads, Pop-Up Ads, and Direct Mail.
- Incorporate best practices in development of all media (Ex: subject line writing, email structure, file size, copy writing, etc).
- Provide copy and necessary content to Designers for development of media.
- Collaborate with Designers to review and revise media to meet branding standards.
- Develop CTAs using HubSpot for all content marketing assets, including split testing as necessary.
- Write, test, and optimize landing pages that drive conversions for our campaigns.
- Assist in copy editing of marketing collateral and materials; including product brochures, presentations, email marketing, customer newsletters, press releases, Webinars, and website copy.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communication 2-5 year experience in B2B Marketing setting with focus on marketing content development.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and keyword development.
- Proficient use of HubSpot inbound marketing software.
- Proficient use of Salesforce CRM software.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Copyediting expertise with impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and excellent written skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.