Quali is looking for a Python developer with a background in or knowledge of IT Infrastructure in Private and Public environments for managing and developing internal-use platforms using Quali Products and leading Cloud platforms.
The candidate will work alongside the rest of the Ops team to independently manage, develop and maintain Quali’s internal use platforms and services and will be expected to show a strong sense of responsibility , adaptability and self-learning of new tools and technologies .
Development Skills :
- Programming experience with Python, 0.5 – 2 years (must)
- Python 2.7(or 2.x) and not python 3 - Advantage
- Creating and maintaining python packages - Advantage
- Experience designing complex python classes and working with design patterns - Advantage
- Programming experience in .NET via C# - Advantage
- Scripting experience in Powershell – Advantage
- Scripting experience in Bash - Advantage
- Source Control experience with Github, TFS – Advantage
- Familiar with basic Private/Public Cloud structures and usages.
- Experience with AWS management of EC2, VPC and S3 – Significant advantage
- Experience with managing cloud based systems - significant advantage
- Familiarity with CI Systems: TC, Jenkins – Advantage
IT knowledge :
- Experience in working in Complex network environments.
- Familiarity with network structure (DNS, DHCP, Routing, Security)
- Significant experience with Windows configuration and maintenance, in working with Windows Server.
- Experience in working with Linux systems (CentOS, Ubuntu) – Advantage
- Experience managing complex software platforms – Advantage
- Able to learn new complex systems quickly - advantage
- Experience debugging complex issues in Windows based software - advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Hebrew & English (speaking and writing)