Quali is looking for a PC Technician or a beginner system admin to join the IT team, the IT team is responsible for the design , management and maintenance of the company’s infrastructure which includes physical and virtual hardware , cloud resources , software and services.
The candidate will report to the IT manager and will be responsible for Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Windows clients,Installation and troubleshooting of computer hardware, troubleshooting of network problems.
Provide help-desk services for internal customers and other duties as periodically defined by the IT manager.
The candidate should show a strong sense of responsibility and should be able to self-learn new tools and technologies
- 0.5-2 years of work experience as a Technical Support, Desktop Support, IT Help Desk (Technician or similar role)
- Experience with managing Office365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP servers, MS SQL.
- Experience with windows OS and windows server 2008\2012\R2\2016\10\8.1\7.
- Experience with managing Virtual Environment such as VMware, Xen, Hyper-V (advantage)
- Experience with SCCM (advantage)
- Hands-on experience with Windows environments.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Fluent Hebrew & English (speaking and writing).