Quali is seeking a Part Time Help Desk Technician to provide our employees with technical assistance on various computer systems. We are looking for that winning combination of technical skill and interpersonal skills. The right person will have technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively. You will work collaboratively with employees around the globe to maintain essential IT operations.
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or in person
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Setup and/or configure workstations for new employees
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the employee
- Record events and problems and their resolution in the support system
- Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures
- Proven experience in an IT help desk or other customer support role
- Tech-savvy with a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Good knowledge of multiple OS – Windows and macOS
- Willing to work flexible hours, approximately 20 hours a week to start
- Excellent communication skills, customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field is an advantage