Quali is looking for a skilled QA ninja to join our team and take part in manual testing, as well as design and implement automated test scenarios. Join an extremely capable team of quality enforcers working in a dynamic and ever-changing environment that is full of opportunities and cutting-edge technology. If you have a passion for finding bugs, analyzing, testing and validating complex systems, you could definitely fit our team.
- Responsible for designing and executing test plans and test suites.
- Take part in the validation aspects of the entire product life cycle, from the requirements phases, through the testing cycles and automation development, to production deployment and subsequent monitoring.
- Function as a focal-point of knowledge on our systems for internal and external customers.
- Work in a high-paced, agile and dynamic environment as part of a highly talented team consisting of QA engineers, developers and product managers.
- 2+ years of proven experience in software testing.
- 1+ year of proven experience in designing, implementing and executing automated tests (with C# - big advantage).
- Experience in testing techniques and methods including: Functional, Usability, Integration, White & Grey Box, Performance and Stress testing.
- Experience in testing Enterprise Applications.
- Proactive, autodidact, tech-savvy, quick learner with a strong technical orientation.
- Flawless verbal and written communication skills, Hebrew and English.
- Previous knowledge and hands-on experience in developing automation specifically in C#.
- Familiarity with Visual Studio, TFS and MTM.
- Experience in designing, implementing and executing automated tests (with C# - big advantage).
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge in network devices and protocols.
- B.Sc in computer science or related.
- Excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English