About UsQuali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We're seeking a proven and, experienced Sales Development Manager to lead our team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) who identify and advance sales opportunities in North America, EMEA, and APAC. The This new role focuses on development of the SDR team and the execution of pipeline and revenue goals.
Talent Development: Our SDRs carry great responsibility to identify sales opportunities and develop our sales pipeline. Your previous success in this role and ability to train and coach 1x1 are essential.
Revenue: As an SDR manager, you will work directly with the CRO, CMO, and other colleagues in achieving pipeline goals. You will focus the talents, energy, and tools available to you to find and develop new opportunities.
- Retain and hire high- performing Sales Development Representatives
- Strengthen our culture to drive accountability of sales and pipeline goals
- Coach and mentor on best practices for SDR tactics and strategies for B2B enterprise software sales. This includes SDR and sales process skills (phone, email, sequencing, sales methodology, lead scoring, etc.), product and company knowledge, as well as EQ/soft skills/rapport-building, etc.
- Create, measure, and refine outbound call and email sequences
- Work within existing company systems, services, and software to accomplish our goals while ensuring data hygiene, reliability, and compliance (GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- Evaluate and create business cases for changing or introducing any new techniques, software, or services to help us achieve our goals as we scale
- Lead by example by participating in outbound activities and inbound prospect qualification and discovery activities as needed
- Select KPIs and improve weekly and ad hoc reporting of inbound and outbound activity, conversion rates, meetings, opportunities, pipeline created and other metrics
- Provide two-way communication with colleagues regarding what the SDRs need to succeed and what they can do to improve
- 5+ years documented success in a prospecting/SDR role in B2B enterprise software sales (to technology/IT departments preferred)
- 2+ years documented success at leading an SDR team in B2B enterprise software sales (to technology/IT departments preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills for sales opportunities and interaction with company colleagues.
- Experience using and implementing an SDR/ sales methodology
- Preferred experience with Salesforce.com, Outreach.io (or similar), LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Tech Target, Gong.io/Chorus.ai, Drift/Intercom or similar chat/conversational marketing tool, and ABM tools