Quali is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who will be responsible for providing sales operations support to various sales functions and senior management. In this supporting role, you will help drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. The Quali SalesOps Specialist also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization and will report directly to Quali’s global sales executive.
We innovate to change how people, process, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform to the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologist, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Location: Santa Clara
- Travel: Minimal
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain elevated levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s execution efforts – makes things just work.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizes opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining documentation on sales processes, assisting with on-boarding new sales reps, and optimizing lead qualification and scoring.
- Monitors sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- 3+ years of sales strategy & operations experience (MBA, investment banking, strategy consulting, enterprise SaaS experience a plus).
- Strategic thinker and driver. Strong analytical skills and business acumen. Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems.
- In depth knowledge and experience using Salesforce.com and fluency in Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
- Results-driven self-starter with the ability to multitask. Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a can-do attitude and growth mindset.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Able to work in the “white space.”
- Problem solver Attention to detail
- Process Oriented
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal skills