Quali is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist who will be responsible for providing Sales Operations support to various sales functions and senior management. In this supporting role, you will help drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the assigned sales organization. The Quali SalesOps Specialist also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization and will report directly to Quali’s global sales executive.
- Coordination of sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain elevated levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning and execution efforts.
- Works to ensure all sales organization tasks are assigned and completed in a timely fashion.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizes opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Monitors sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- 2 to 3 years of Sales Operations experience in a technology sales environment.
- Experience using Salesforce.com.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Able to work in the “white space.”