Quali is the industry leader in delivering cloud-agnostic Environment as a Service (EaaS) solutions for Development and Testing, Sales Demo/POC, Training, and Cyber Range teams.
Our mission is to make infrastructure and applications easily accessible and consumable to every user in the organization by turning complexity into an on-demand service.
You think that making infrastructure and applications easily accessible and consumable to every user in the organization should have an “Easy” button? You think that abstracting infrastructure and automation from the business process are the path for the future? We at Quali do, and we are making it happen.
Quali is searching for a seasoned leader to head our worldwide Service Delivery organization responsible to deploy Quali’s CloudShell solution and to enable Quali’s users and eco system of partners.
- Define Quali's methodologies and practices for deploying CloudShell platform
- Craft Service proposals for customers working jointly with Sales Executives and CSMs
- Manage the delivery of services consistently, in a high quality and timely manner
- Ensure consistent and professional enablement of employees, customers and service partners on Quali’s CloudShell platform
- Own Service Delivery P&L
- Design, develop and implement Quali's methodologies and practices for deploying CloudShell Platform.
- Develop an organizational structure and team to deliver high value add implementation services and solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Develop and refine solution offerings, requirements definition and estimation process for effective delivery engagement achieving sales & revenue targets.
- Maximize results and outcomes with consistent, timely and high-quality delivery of services.
- Manage Service Delivery P&L.
- Facilitate an on-going and consistent review of implementation activities and develop a collaborative process with the Product Management, and Application Development to ensure product and service enhancements based upon customer feedback and experience implementing the company’s solutions.
- Develop and enable partner relationships with system integrators who will augment implementation services.
- Define and execute Quali’s enablement methodology for CloudShell.
- Location: Austin, TX
- Willing to travel 30%
- Reports to: SVP Customers
- 10+ years of progressive managerial experience in system integration or enterprise software professional services
- Experience managing projects, clients, partners, and organizations
- Ability to have CxO level discussions, internally and externally, about how to successfully deploy solutions.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal organization to accomplish business goals.
- Proven experience in managing P&L
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and escalation management.
- Experience in B2B relationships with Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in Cloud Management / Cloud Infrastructure Automation solutions
- Enjoys working closely with customers to ensure complete satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, MBA is an advantage
- Ability to travel to partners and internal teams to form relationships and rapport, up to 30%