We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Technical Product Manager to help us to define and design the future of our Environment as a Service product. This is an invitation to take part in a team that is building a next generation, cutting-edge software platform for cloud automation. We already have an award winning product with solid sales and strong VC backing, and we are rapidly growing and expanding into new exciting domains.
Be part of an exceptional team building a great product for our internal and external customers.
Be guided by our business priorities and strategy, translated to product themes .
Be the No.1 technical authority on our product - WHY and how.
Location: Ganey Tikva, Israel
- Act as the scrum Product Owner.
- Translate high level requirements into great design and stories.
- Work closely with the outbound Product Manager(s) to cover the whole product aspects of each capability we add to our product.
- Work closely with the training and documentation team throughout design, development and delivery of new capabilities.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success and others to ensure clear communication of the product value and features including demos and training sessions.
- Conduct onsite and remote sessions with customers / field to get required inputs for implementation of a feature.
- Participate in pre-sales/post-sales activities occasionally (US, Europe and Asia Pacific).
- 2 or more years of experience as a technical (inbound) product manager, system analyst or software architect.
- Excellent interpersonal and online communication skills in English.
- Ability to write in a clear but conversational style.
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Effective project, event and time management skills.
- BA or BS degree
- Prior experience with virtualization and cloud computing and/or IT automation (VMware, AWS, Azure, containers).
- Understanding of telecommunications and computer network architecture (OSI model) and protocols.
- Experience working as a Product Owner in a scrum team.
- Automation / DevOps experience.
- Python experience.
- Open-source and community contribution background.