The Quali team is excited to bring Cloud Sandboxes to this year's AWS re:Invent 2016 show in sunny Las Vegas! This year we'll showcase our official support for AWS in CloudShell Version 7.1, bringing the power of sandboxes to the public cloud. Coupled with Quali's native integration with VMWare vCenter, this integration makes CloudShell the perfect tool for enabling your move to the hybrid cloud.
In fact - David Marshall from VMBlog recently spoke with Quali's CMO Shashi Kiran about Quali's showing at AWS re:Invent. Read the interview to learn how the 70% of enterprises that have committed to move to hybrid cloud can overcome the speed bumps of mismatched environments, quality issues and lengthy dev/test cycles. Quali's cloud sandboxes allow organizations to build any complex environment quickly and standardize it via blueprints and self-service workflows to:
- Create abstract application blueprints that can be deployed to private data center or to AWS public cloud with the click of a button.
- Create sandboxes that deploy some components to the AWS public cloud and others to your private data center.
- Go beyond application blueprinting to model and deploy all the components critical to an evolving application including legacy components, virtual infrastructure, applications, application under Test (AUT), virtual services, databases, and network components.
Cloud sandboxes can help organizations move faster with a higher quality of software and with reduced costs.
So stop by booth #2832 and meet some great people, grab some awesome swag, and have an engaging conversation with one of our subject matter experts. You'll also have the chance to check out one of three live demos:
- Hybrid Cloud Demo - see how CloudShell allows you to automate the deployment of app blueprints to private cloud or to AWS public cloud with the push of a button. Also see how easy it is to create and deploy complex, production like hybrid clouds with resources in private cloud and AWS.
- Delphix Data Virtualization Demo - getting access to production data early in the software lifecycle is critical for enabling faster releases and more reliable software, but is a process that can take days to weeks. Quali's integration with Delphix Data Virtualization engine gives developers and testers on-demand access to production data in sandboxes. See how this speeds releases, improves reliability, and ensures better security compliance.
- Jenkins Pipeline Demo - watch how Quali's integration with DevOps tools like Jenkins Pipeline turbocharges your CI/CD and application release process by allowing rapid and repeatable deployment of production like environments for dev, test, staging, and production deployment.
And last but not least, don't forget to enter to win an Apple Watch by filling out our DevOps survey. In fact - you can do that now!
AWS re:Invent is Nov 28 - Dec 1 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas. See you all in Las Vegas!