The Secret to Great Technology is the People Who Make it
If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
About The Position
Quali is looking for a talented automation developer to join CloudShell’s automation team and work on our brand new automation infrastructures. The role will include designing, implementing and monitoring all automation aspects for our flagship CloudShell product and driving new initiatives from design to release.
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs and optimize infrastructure utilization.
- Design and implement automation infrastructure for a distributed system based on Kubernetes
- Monitor CI/CD process and control test coverage and stability
- Educate the engineering teams on automation methodologies, infrastructure and QA approaches
- Involvement in test design with the QA team to maximize automation utilization
- Minimum 2 years as an automation or infrastructure developer
- Experience designing automation infrastructure for large-scale applications in C# or Java.
- Experience with QA methodologies and test plan design
- Experience working with CI/CD concepts and systems (Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI…)
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Experiences as a manual QA - preferred