The Secret to Great Technology is the People Who Make it
If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Inside Sales Representative
About The Position
Quali is seaking an Inside Sales Representative. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing opportunities in an assigned territory. You will be responsible for lead qualification, demand generation, partner relationship and enablement, forecasting, opportunity follow-through and close for the USA region as part of the Quali Sales team. You will work with partners, sales, and marketing to drive new business growth in the assigned territory. As part of this role you will be selling into existing customers as well as developing new customers to Quali.
Quali provides the leading Environments-as-a Service infrastructure automation platforms. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell and Torque platforms to create self-service, on-demand infrastructure automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We believe it doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do. We’re a dedicated and collaborative crew that strives to grow and improve every day. So, it's no surprise that we work hard and have fun while achieving great things together. We’ve been experiencing rapid growth and we’re searching for the best of the best to join our team. If you want to learn new things, advance your career, and enjoy every minute of it, apply to work at Quali today!
Quali is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Follow up the leads generated by marketing campaigns to identify new business and expansion opportunities.
- Provide routine input to marketing on the success of campaigns and the quality of leads for continuous improvement feedback loop.
- Sell into net new logos for Quali
- Enable and sell with channel partners
- Maintain and update all key information within our CRM system so that sales, lead, opportunity, customer and partner activity is a reflection of the sales stage at all time.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills over the phone are essential.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of customers’ business needs and the ability to translate that in creating opportunities for Quali sales.
- Self-motivated and self-starter – willing to pick up the phone to hit call targets even after negative responses.
- Team player.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Knowledge of structural sale and organized customer relationship management and related CRM tools is an advantage.
- Language skills: English
- Willing to travel on business throughout the region and potentially internationally
- This position requires frequent computer-based work and intense daily phone work.
- Work on call campaigns, cold-calling, and event staffing
- Experience with Sales Force CRM
The ideal sales candidate that we seek is a closer and a highly motivated person that sells with a high sense of urgency. An expert sales person that always maintains and continues to build a strong pipeline, executing against a solid sales plan and selling across Quali’s entire portfolio.
Key to a successful execution of this position is excellent regular cooperation and communication with other members of the sales team.