The Secret to Great Technology is the People Who Make it
If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Sales & Partner Enablement Program Manager
About The Position
Quali is seeking an energetic, seasoned, and strategic enablement professional to lead our effort to upscale our partner & sales program. By partnering with the sales and channel partner teams the program manager will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process. You will drive success by driving deeper knowledge and confidence of all sellers to engage with partners and building out our partner learning programs.
Quali provides the leading Environments-as-a Service infrastructure automation platforms. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell and Torque platforms to create self-service, on-demand infrastructure automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We believe it doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do. We’re a dedicated and collaborative crew that strives to grow and improve every day. So, it's no surprise that we work hard and have fun while achieving great things together. We’ve been experiencing rapid growth and we’re searching for the best of the best to join our team. If you want to learn new things, advance your career, and enjoy every minute of it, apply to work at Quali today!
Quali is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Lead all aspects of the enablement strategy using a well-rounded, localized portfolio of existing marketing vehicles inclusive of digital, communications, webinars, & training
- Coordinate creation and facilitate in-person, online training, and other creative formats for training (eLearning, webinar, blended formats of training, etc.)
- Drive the development of standard processes and cadences for rolling out training for new product enhancements & use cases to both Sales & Partners via communications and training vehicles, in collaboration with Product Marketing.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to ensure strategic alignment across the overall partner enablement program
- Drive continuous optimization through feedback, metrics, and analytics ensuring an outstanding experience with resources which deliver relevant & positive return on investment
- Drive the adoption by partners of our use case library, portal, and product enablement assets across the sales cycle.
- Take on other Sales enablement initiatives as appropriate and be a passionate contributor to building the Quali enablement best practices including skills, knowledge, tools, and processes.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing, product marketing and product teams
- 6+ years total work experience, with 3+ years (preferred) of relevant enablement experience at a well-established B2B SaaS company (previous experience in Partner Sales or Direct Sales a plus)
- Experience in the IT management and/or software development areas
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools, and training
- Experience with content creation, content management and learning management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience