The Secret to Great Technology is the People Who Make it
If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
About The Position
Quali is seeking an experienced Sales Engineer with solid technical sales expertise in the fields of Lab and network test automation value chain and technologies. This self-starter will work collaboratively with internal and remote teams to demonstrate the value of Quali’s software solutions to Quali’s partners and channels. The candidate will be heavily focused on developing the company's value framework in collaboration with key partner stakeholders, working side by side with the technical team and Sales Directors. This role is a remote position, and can be hired anywhere in the contiguous US.
Quali provides the leading Environments-as-a Service infrastructure automation platforms. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell and Torque platforms to create self-service, on-demand infrastructure automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We believe it doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do. We’re a dedicated and collaborative crew that strives to grow and improve every day. So, it's no surprise that we work hard and have fun while achieving great things together. We’ve been experiencing rapid growth and we’re searching for the best of the best to join our team. If you want to learn new things, advance your career, and enjoy every minute of it, apply to work at Quali today!
Quali is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how Quali’s products and services can meet a customer’s needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments.
- Establishing new and strengthen existing relationships with customers.
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge in the fields of telecom, DevOps, software development, and other related technologies to keep pace in a quickly advancing and exciting field .
- Attend conferences and networking events to sale and evangelize Quali’s product and services
- Up to 50% travel
- Previous sales or technical sales experience (5+ years)
- Highly driven and self-motivated to be a top-performing technical sales asset, in both selling to customers and making them successful.
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.