The Secret to Great Technology is the People Who Make it
If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Head Of UX
About The Position
Who we are
A dynamic, rapidly growing company with an open-door policy for all.
We are customer-obsessed, teamwork oriented, and continuously strive to be better every day. These are our core values, so it's no surprise that while we work hard, we genuinely have fun doing great things together.
We’re passionate about what we do and make the highest effort to ensure
customers have the best product and user experience.
What we do
We’re building an Infrastructure Automation platform revolutionizing how cloud environments are managed and consumed. This is a great opportunity to join our Product team and work in the dynamic DevOps ecosystem.
● Lead our products UX & design lifecycle, bringing thought leadership and inspiration through
creating innovative and flawless user experience and guiding designers to translate UX decision into UI components using an existing UI language.
● Take a lead role in managing the UX process and oversee deliverables
● Incorporate innovative product design trends in the ecosystem and lead proactive initiatives
that will impact the products
● Influencing design-led thinking across all product lines and align with the our brand identity
● Manage the design deliverables and creative elements of products with internal & external
● As part of the product team, work closely with the product managers, be involved in the
product roadmap and help plan the deliverables timeline and oversee deliverables quality
● Take part in customer feedback sessions to verify usability UX and design coherency
● BA degree in Visual Communication
● A minimum of 3 years experience in leading Product Design
● Proven experience in leading complex UX processes and overseeing the deliverables in the
● Solid design foundation and proven hands-on experience in providing visual solutions that are
innovative and consistent
● Experience working with Product and Marketing teams
● The ability to research, translate ideas & requirements to designers and others
● The ability to research, and present conclusions to internal stakeholders to influence and
impact the future of the product
● Experience in working on products that have a free tier option - Advantage
● Excellent organizational and communication skills, independent, proactive
● Proficiency with design and UX tools (Figma & Sketch)