The Secret to Great Technology is the People Who Make it
If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Technical Product Manager
About The Position
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Product Manager to define and design the future of our Infrastructure Automation Platform. This is an invitation to take part in a team that is building a next generation, cutting-edge software platform for cloud automation. We already have an award winning product with solid sales and strong VC backing, and we are rapidly growing and expanding into new exciting domains.
- Be part of an exceptional team building a great product for our internal and external customers
- Be guided by our business priorities and strategy, translated to product themes
- Be the technical authority on our product - why and how
- Act as the scrum Product Owner.
- Translate high level requirements into great design and stories.
- Work closely with the outbound Product Manager(s) to cover the whole product aspects of each capability we add to our product.
- Work closely with the training and documentation team throughout design, development and delivery of new capabilities.
- Work with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success and others to ensure clear communication of the product value and features including demos and training sessions.
- Conduct remote sessions with customers / field to get inputs for implementation of features.
- Participate in pre-sales/post-sales activities occasionally (NA, EMEA and APAC).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a product owner or software architect, of a similar platform.
- Excellent interpersonal and online communication skills in English.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and related ecosystem.
- Experience working with external development groups and teams.
- Ability to write in a clear but conversational style.
- Experience working in a cross functional team environment.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Effective project, team and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and online communication skills in Russian.
- Experience with Automation / DevOps practices.
- Prior experience building technologies used by software developers and development teams.
- Open-source and community contribution background.