The Secret to Great Technology is the People Who Make it
If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
SDR, Sales Development Representative
About The Position
Quali is looking for a Sales Development Representative to work with Sales and Marketing to continue to grow our North American Territories.
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs, and optimize infrastructure utilization.
We believe it doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do. We’re a dedicated and collaborative crew that strives to grow and improve every day. So, it's no surprise that we work hard and have fun while achieving great things together. We’ve been experiencing rapid growth and we’re searching for the best of the best to join our team. If you want to learn new things, advance your career, and enjoy every minute of it, apply to work at Quali today!
Quali is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) executes inbound and outbound sales development campaigns to create qualified sales leads for the Quali sales team. All SDRs are expected to represent Quali well by demonstrating solid product knowledge, clearly communicating with prospective clients, listening to their needs, and determining when they are good candidates for sales opportunities.
- Create sales opportunities for the sales team by setting meetings for account executives with prospects
- Utilize your technical and value-based knowledge to create leads out of cold (or warm) outbound and inbound prospecting
- Ask qualifying questions to better understand client needs and timing
- Determine Quali’s fit for prospects’ needs
- Execute outbound campaigns created by marketing and sales
- Be part of campaign creation and determining targets
- Generate interest through follow up with relevant messaging based upon targeted segment
- Add additional sales pipeline to increase the growth of Quali
- Proactively communicate with prospects, management and the Quali team
- Be on the "front-lines" by relaying any information that may be of value to the team be it best practices, new features, competitive pressures, etc.
- IT and/or SaaS software knowledge preferred
- Outbound B2B phone/e-mail marketing or sales experience is a plus
- A strong technical aptitude
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skill
- Openness to coaching and learning
- Ability to be agile and open to change
- Good working knowledge of cloud and infrastructure preferred
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Negotiation skills – ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Ability to learn and think quickly. High motivation and drive qualities.
- Self-reliant and reliable. Ability to work autonomously.