The Secret to Great Technology is the People Who Make it
If you want to be part of an award-winning automation company that’s impacting the way innovations are getting to market, take a look at our open positions around the world and join #TeamQuali.
Professional Services Consultant
About The Position
Quali is seeking a Professional Services Consultant with solid technical expertise in the fields of DevOps value chain with experience in automation, networking, virtualization and/or containerization technologies (e.g., vCenter, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure), programming (e.g., Python, C/C++, Java), along with great communication skills.
The candidate will take a lead role in large scale DevOps and infrastructure automation projects at large and Fortune 1000 companies implementing Quali's Infrastructure Automation platform to enable automation and orchestration, governance and self-service functionality across a company's Value Stream.
The candidate will work closely with Quali's Customers, Sales Engineers, Product Management, Engineering, and Support teams.
About our company
Quali provides the leading ‘Environments-as-a Service’ (EaaS) infrastructure automation platform. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning modeling solution to create self-service, on-demand infrastructure automation solutions that emulate a client’s real-world hybrid cloud environment. The result of Quali’s EaaS solution is increased IT engineering productivity, optimized infrastructure utilization, cloud cost accountability and enhanced development teams time to market output. Quali’s solution transforms our client’s complex IT infrastructure from an inhibitor to launchpad.
We believe it doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do. We’re a dedicated and collaborative crew that strives to grow and improve every day. So, it's no surprise that we work hard and have fun while achieving great things together. We’ve been experiencing rapid growth and we’re searching for the best of the best to join our team. If you want to learn new things, advance your career, and enjoy every minute of it, apply to work at Quali today!
- Willing to travel up to 25%
- Implementing Quali solutions for DevOps automation, application, and digital transformation initiatives
- Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments
- Establishing new and strengthen existing relationships with customers
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical stakeholders
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge in the fields of telecom, DevOps, software development, and other related technologies to keep pace in a quickly advancing and exciting field
- At least 4 years of experience in an IT / Test Automation / DevOps role
- Solid development habits and practices
- Proven knowledge and experience with one of the following scripting or programming languages (C++ / C# / Java/ Python / Perl / Ruby, etc.)
- Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with at least one of the following sets of technologies: virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare), cloud (Azure, AWS), operating systems (Linux, Windows), enterprise DevOps, security, automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform), software development (IDEs, GitHub, Agile/SCRUM), CI/CD and Pipeline tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Circle CI)
- Application deployment experience
- Telecommunications/Networking experience
- Previous use of business intelligence or data analytics products
- Experience in quickly reading standards, test plans, or open source documentation and identifying how to integrate into existing workflows
- Previous experience with Quali’s products